Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Your's Truly .....5 years later!

As I woke up to a new month today....I realized it was my 5 year anniversary since moving to Memphis!!  Some days....it still seems like yesterday.  Some days....it feels like an eternity!

So much has changed in the last 5 years.  My job, new friends, new home.....and I'm grateful for it all!  I still miss my Sherman Girls on a very frequent, regular basis.  Knowing I cannot hop in the car and head off to where every is gathering & laughing still hits me in "the feels".

We continue to explore, listen to great music and meet new people on a pretty regular basis.  This summer has been a little limited in activity since Mr. West took his tumble down the stairs in early May.  He's doing much better and will be ready to cha-cha in no time!

We are very excited that our daughter, Ari, is moving to Memphis this weekend!  We are hoping she'll learn to love it as much as we do...and get out and meet some new peeps! She's very artistic so I'm hoping she'll take this opportunity to explore & develop her talents!

I continue to be grateful for my wonderful job.  I started with FedEx Freight as a Managing  Director's Administrative Assistant and have moved up and now work as 1 of 2 Executive Assistant's to the CEO of FedEx Freight. Great opportunities!

I haven't blogged in quite some time but just wanted to spend a few minutes this morning reflecting.  I admit I honestly did not want to move to Memphis 5 years ago....was very resistant to the idea.  But, once I made up my mind I have had no regrets!

I end you with an open invitation to come see us any time!!  We've had several "regulars" over the last 5 years and always welcome a familiar face!  Until then, keep being nice to each other and tell the ones you love how much you love them!!

I remain,

Your's Truly in Memphis

No comments:

Post a Comment